you should hire me because
- I can write about anything: I mean, how many other physics graduates have been a news reporter, arts correspondent and business journalist in London?
- I’ve worked at the highest levels: I was the editor’s right-hand man at CNBC Business, writing cover stories and copy-editing the entire magazine.
- I get results: I write the advertorial supplements for Elite Business and its sister magazine, Elite Franchise. They’re so effective, clients keep coming back for more!
personal and professional
- I have a diploma in copywriting (with distinction) from the College of Media and Publishing and a certificate in content marketing from the University of California, Davis.
- My non-fiction book George Orwell on Screen is in the libraries of Harvard and Yale universities and was one of the Times Literary Supplement‘s books of the year 2018.
- My journalism awards include the [national] BT Merit Award, the Darlington and Stockton Times Award, the North East Press Awards’ Herbert Dowson Award and feature writer of the year at Newsquest Essex.